Administrative Assistant - House Management
This position provides assistance to the House Manager in the daily operations of the House Management groups, as well as administrative support for the department.
- Answer phones for the department.
- Handle and direct inquiries as well as expedite service requests from internal departments, the public and emergency management.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, lists and reports, as well as take dictation when required.
- Sort and distribute mail, maintain office supplies inventory and manage the departmental filing.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar capacity.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to take dictation.
- Must be able to think and work quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume with cover note.