System Support Specialist
Assist in responding to problems reported to help desk as assigned. Troubleshoot and resolve problems or malfunctions for all desktop applications and hardware.
- Provide PC Support to users.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving problems, report status to Help Desk Coordinator.
- Ensure each user attended to is completely satisfied with resolution.
- Unpack and install new hardware and software as required.
- Move and assemble personal computer equipment.
- Assist in providing the maintenance and repair of personal computer’s, printers and peripherals.
- Maintain records of hardware and software inventory as directed.
- Install network cable.
- Perform related duties as assigned or requested.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- At least one year experience in Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Windows NT, MS Office suite, E-mail.
- Familiarity with networking concepts.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, repair and troubleshooting.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Please send resume with cover